- During normal use of the app, evidence photos and attainment data is transmitted from the app to our data centres.
This data is available on the Web Management Suite ONLY to users within the school or setting with the appropriate password.
- All staff using the app should be subject to their organisation's policy on "Acceptable use of Electronic Communications". An example policy is available on request.
- Children featured on evidence photos should be subject to the organisation's standard "Parental Permission for Photos" policy. An example policy is available on request.
- The data stored in our data centres is used for no other purpose than to provide the services available in the app and associated website (www.primarypepassport.co.uk).
- DBS-Checked Primary PE Passport staff may access your online account to assist with support queries. This permission can be switched off in the settings area on the Web Management Suite.
- To avoid unauthorised access, the app can be locked with a user-defined PIN code.
- The app can be remotely deactivated should a device be lost or stolen.
- All data is held securely in the app and in our datacentres within the British Isles.
All email transfers use industry standard encryption. PDFs sent by email can only be read using a PIN
code when you protect your app with a code.
- The Web Management Suite uses industry standard encryption.
- Website encryption is performed using a Globalsign secure certificate. More details available on request
- We have put in place technological and operational procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect, including encryption and firewalls to protect our servers. Due to the nature of transmission of information via the internet, this transfer cannot be completely secure and so we are unable to guarantee the security of any data transmitted to our site and any transmission is at your own risk.
Under the terms of the Data Protection Act:
- The organisation using the app is the Data Controller
- Primary PE Passport and its service providers are Data Processors
Primary PE Passport complies with its responsibilities as Data Processor under the Data Protection Act. It is the Organisation's responsibility as Data Controller to be registered under the Data Protection Act. Further details can be found in our Terms and Conditions.
- we only collect data we need for the purpose of providing services to you and your child/ren and we do not ask for or collect irrelevant or superfluous information.